Italy Tour with excursions in Rome, Florence and Siena
The 18th April 2020 from your choice of UK departure point.
8 nights 4* Hotel on a Half Board Basis
From just £349 per person.
Prices subject to availability.
- Relax in the medieval Tuscan town of Chianciano
- Discover Italy’s beautiful capital Rome, the ‘Eternal City’
- Absorb the architecture in Florence, known as the ‘City of Art’
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Siena
- Settle into your hotel with a complimentary welcome drink
Day 1: Depart UK
In the morning of day one, we’ll make the journey from the UK to Chianciano, which will see us travelling via Calais. From there, we’ll travel through the night on our overnight express coach.
Day 2: Arrive in Chianciano
We arrive in Chianciano late morning and have time to settle into our hotel, the Hotel Mizar, for our first night in this picturesque town. (Dinner)
Days 3 to 7: Chianciano
We’ll spend another five days in wonderful Chianciano, enjoying three included excursions during our time there. We’ll travel to Cortona to discover hidden Tuscany, as well as exploring the incredible city of Rome and fantastic Florence. (Breakfast, Dinner)
Day 8: Depart Chianciano
As our holiday draws to a close, we’ll say goodbye to Chianciano and will travel to Calais. (Breakfast)
Day 9: Arrive in UK
We’ll then return to the UK via Calais, and will take the coach back to our local joining points.
The brand new Mercedes Tourismo Euro VI coaches and Setra 416 GT-HG coaches are stylish, modern coaches with plenty of space to relax, unwind and enjoy your holiday from the very start. Plus they offer an abundance of modern facilities allowing you to relax completely during your trip.
The 4* star Hotel Mizar is the perfect place to relax in one of the most famous thermal bath cities in Europe. Have a walk around its city centre and try traditional dishes and wines of the Val d’Orcia.
Included Excursions of the Tour:
- Full Day in Florence – visit the Uffizi Galleries, Florence Cathedral and Ponte Vecchio.
- Half Day in Siena – famous for its culture and heritage. The city’s historic centre is a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Full Day in Rome – discover the beauty of St Peter’s Square, the Colosseum, the Sistine Chapel and Trevi Fountain.