St Kitts is an island where there are a lot of things to do, from hiking or playing a round of golf to visiting historic sites. Temperatures are enjoyable throughout the year and you will feel amazed by its warm sea and sunny skies.
Nevis is a lesser-known holiday destination but, for this reason, it has space and calm in abundance. You won’t be disturbed whilst sunbathing on the glorious beaches. Its privacy and exclusivity have drawn many an A-lister to the island such as: Princess Diana, Oprah Winfrey, Beyoncé, Jay-Z, Meryl Streep, Britney Spears, Eric Clapton and Ellen DeGeneres.
At a Glance:
- Discover the numerous beaches of both islands, many offering water sports, bars and other facilities. Oualie Beach in Nevis is a popular family’s destination while Nisbet and Herbert’s Beach are perfect for snorkelling. In St. Kitts do not miss Friar’s Bay South with a lot of bars and vibrant atmosphere! If you’re looking for a more intimate spot, head over Cockleshell, Sand Bank Bay and Banana Bay.
- If you are in St. Kitts, visit the Brimstone Hill with his 18th-century fortress considered one of the best English military architecture buildings. From the top, you can enjoy amazing views of the Caribbean Sea.
- Visit the Eden Brown Estate and other archaeological sites to have a glimpse into the colonial sugar’s plantations past of Nevis.
- Take a trip to the lush interior of the St. Kitts and explore the unspoilt rainforest home for many birds, butterflies and monkeys.
- Have a walk around Charlestown’s charming streets in Nevis. The historical city is surrounded by old colonial buildings where you can find the Museum of Nevis History, a Georgian style building near the harbour.