No matter who you ask, if you mention Walt Disney World Orlando, we guarantee that it will be on most people’s bucket lists. But it doesn’t have to just be a dream because we use a vast range of suppliers that can get you on that plane and straight into the heart of the magic!
Split into four different parks, two water parks and Disney’s Boardwalk, this really is a resort for die hard Disney fans!
At a Glance:
- Magic Kingdom – This is the main park you’ll see on all of the adverts, because this is where the castle appears! You can meet the princesses here along with the classic favourites and is home to the famous signature rides such as Space Mountain, Splash Mountain and It’s a Small World.
- Epcot – A park like no other, Epcot literally does take you on a journey around the world. Home of the World Showcase, where you can get traditional dishes and drinks from various countries around the globe. As for the rides, you’ll get enjoy another worldwide adventure in Soarin’, a flight that takes you around the world. You can also be an astronaut and take off in Mission Space. And if you’re a die-hard Frozen fan, you can take a boat around the story in Frozen Ever After.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios – with its recent opening of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, this is one of the most popular parks in the resort! There’s also dedicated lands focusing on Toy Story, The Muppets and Disney Pixar’s Cars, this is the place to go for all the lights, camera, action!
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom – Whilst at the Animal Kingdom you can go on a real-life safari and see all sorts of wildlife just feet away from your very eyes! This park celebrates all things nature from the very start of the Jurassic era with Dinosaur rides and attractions, along with popular shows and entertainment such as Festival of the Lion King and Rivers of Light.
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon – A waterpark with a difference! Not only is there a surf pool, enclosed body slides and a water playground for the kids, there’s also Crush ‘n’ Gusher – a water powered coaster for the daredevils out there!
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach – This is where all the action is at! If you’re feeling brave you can take on Summit Plummet, one of the tallest and fastest free fall body slides in the world! There’s also Toboggan Racers where you can compete with your family and friends to the finish line!
With its year-round warm weather (it’s not called the Sunshine State for no reason!), restaurants to suit every taste and budget and experiences that you cannot get anywhere else, you really need to add Walt Disney World onto your list of places to visit!