Antigua is the perfect choice for your Carribean holiday.
White soft sand beaches, friendly locals and lively atmosphere have seen tourists flocking to the island. Visit in early August to witness first hand the magical Antigua carnival.
Visit one of the 365 beaches or take a sail around the whole island which should only take a day! Be sure to check out the extensive seafood cuisine while you’re there.
- Half Moon Bay
- Nelsons Dockyard National Park
- Museum of Antigua and Barbuda
Where to stay
- Jolly Harbour- A thriving hub of Restaurants, bars and shopping locations
- St Johns – a kaleidoscope of candy-hued colonial cottages and market stalls piled high with tropical fruits and flowers
- Antigua sunset catamaran cruise
- Sail and snorkel in cades reef
- Try the local Saltfish cuisine!